Registration is free and can be done at the registration table on auction day. You MUST register to receive a Bidder Card in order to bid. During the registration process, our agents will need to see:
1. Valid, government issued photo ID
2. Certified funds required (see auction terms and conditions)
3. Proof of Funds to close (if paying cash, your bank statement; if obtaining financing, a loan commitment document)
4. Articles of incorporation, trust documentation or other proof of signing authority (only for those taking title in a company name or trust)
5. If you are bidding on behalf of someone else, you will additionally need his / her full name, addressed and a notarized power of attorney authorizing you to bid and execute documents on behalf of the actual purchaser.
If you are the highest bidder for a property you will be required to make an earnest money deposit on auction day, a portion of which must be cash or certified funds.
Some auctions do have specific requirements for registration and so we encourage you to refer to the Terms & Conditions for the specific auction you are planning to attend.