Why Buy at Auction
Live real estate auctions are a unique opportunity to purchase homes for sale in a competitive and exciting atmosphere. Hudson & Marshall has sold over 70,000 bank owned homes at auction. Sellers are highly motivated, an auction is a great opportunity to purchase real estate at the price you set.
Benefits to the Buyer:
- See a variety of homes for sale in the same place at the same time
- Hudson & Marshall sells for highly motivated sellers
- Buyers determine the purchase price in an impartial bidding environment
- Real estate is offered with no back taxes or liens
- Title is opened before the auction and paid for by the seller
- Long negotiation periods are eliminated
- Closing takes place within 30 days of the auction, if not sooner
There is no reason to be intimidated by the auction process, Hudson & Marshall staff members are available to help you register, explain how bidding works, and assist you during the auction.
Each auction begins with opening announcements to further explain the auction process. During the sale, Hudson & Marshall bid assistants will let you know what the bid amount is and help you place your bid. A sample real estate contract is provided when you register at the auction, and if you are a successful bidder, you will receive a closing instruction sheet in the contract room. Our auction assistants will be glad to answer any questions you may have.
If you still have questions see our Auction FAQ’s or call our office at 866-539-4173. Our Auction Schedule lists the dates, times and locations of our upcoming real estate auction opportunities. You may also sign up for our free brochure to receive the latest information about auctions in your area of interest.
We look forward to seeing you at the auction!